At Sunrise Family Dentistry, we stand behind our promise to deliver only the best and most efficient dental care to our patients. We pride ourselves in the quality of the restorative services provided at our clinic, and this is why we support this with a warranty of work.
Dr. Hamzah Alkordy, is a well-trained and qualified dentist who, alongside our entire dental team, will make every effort to provide you with all the services you require. Our modern laboratory is equipped with the latest dental equipment, which allow us to offer various dental restorative treatments.
Our services include placing high quality crowns and bridges and removable partials and dentures, which should last for about 10 years following the date of treatment.
Our warranty is subject to certain limitations. These include:
- After having a crown, bridge, partial or denture placement at our clinic, you must remain our patient for the entire warranty period of 10 years.
- As a patient, you should make regular visits to our clinic, which will be determined by your periodontal and overall oral health. These appointments will include an oral exam and teeth cleaning conducted twice a year, an annual bitewing x-ray, and a panorex x-ray done every 5-7 years.
- We offer several guidelines pertaining on how to care for your dentures and partials. You should observe our instructions, and also maintain a high level of home dental care. We also recommend brushing your remaining natural teeth at least twice per day, and flossing daily.
- Following your diagnosis, we expect you to stick to your treatment plan, and undergo all procedures relating to crowns, bridges and partials in our clinic, within 3 months. This also includes undergoing any dental treatments in the area of your mouth at our clinic.
- In case any of our treatments is unsuccessful and all our limitations are met, we will replace your crown, bridge, denture or partial, at no extra charge. We will also not charge for the labor or materials involved in such treatments.
- However, our warranty is null and void if the cause of the failed treatment is abuse, mistreatment or negligence of your crowns, bridges, partials and dentures. Abuse constitutes, but is not limited to, using your aesthetics as tools, chewing on ice, metal or other hard substances, using your teeth to remove bottle caps, self-adjustments or accident damage.
- The warranty is null and void if the crowns, bridges or dentures need to be removed, or are damaged due to other dental problems, or repairs done on supporting teeth. This includes, and is not limited to recurrent decay and root canals.
- If our dentists recommend wearing a night guard or occlusal guard to protect the restorative work done at our clinic and you decline to have one fabricated, our warranty becomes null and void.
- This warranty does not include maintenance services such as teeth addition, rebases and relines. This is because such treatments are expected with time, due to natural wear and use of your teeth.
We have outlined these items in your full or partial denture consent form.
For further information regarding our warranty, kindly contact our offices, and we will be glad to address any concerns you might have. Contact us today!